Thapa and Dhampus peak are the same names for this Peak, situated in the Dhaulagiri region on the northern side of the wildest valley of Nepal, and along with Kaligandaki River flowing to the bottom. It is an interesting peak for climbers in North-East in Dhaulagiri region. This is easy trekking peak to ascent for climbers. In the overwhelming altitude differences on lap between Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges, The Dhampus Peak is a very exposed spot to observe the scenery, with Tukuche Peak 6920m and Dhaulagiri one 8163m. Spectacularly we can enjoy with a hard good feeling the extreme altitudes of the Himalayas. This peak provides you more than thirty mountains views like Dhaulagiri one 8163m, Sita Chuchura 6611m, Nilgiri 6940m, Tukche Peak 6920m, Tilicho peak 7134m, Thorong Peak 6484m, Yakawa Kang 6482m, Puth Hiunchuli 7246m, Mukut Himal 6639m, Tangu Peak 6197m, Hongde peak 6556m, Tsarste 6347m ;and more snow capped mountains walk over the Dhaulagiri glacier and the Kali Gandaki deepest gorge of the world.
Day 01: Arrival in Nepal, from Kathmandu international airport to Hotel 1,350m
Day 02: Rest in Kathmandu: Trip briefing and preparation equipment,
Day 03: Kathmandu to Beni by bus ,or depend on the group size, O/N guest house, Elevation: 899m
Day 04: Drive from Beni to Kera bari and start of the trek to Takam, 2hrs walk, 4hrs drive, Elevation: 1500m, O/N tent Camping
Day 05: Trek from Takam to Bagar, 4 and half hrs walk, Elevation: 2080m, O/N tent Camping
Day 06: Trek from Bagar to Dovan, 5hrs walk,Elevation: 2520m, O/N tent Camping
Day 07: Trek from Dovan to Italian Base Camp, 4hrs walk, Elevation: 3660m, O/N tent Camping
Day 08: Acclimatization day in Italian Base Camp or 300m hiking to the east part, Elevation: 3360m, O/N tent Camping
Day 09: Trek from Italian Base Camp to Japanees Base camp 4hrs walk, Elevation: 3890m, O/N Tent Camping
Day 10: Japanese Base camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp, 4hrs walk, Elevation: 4750m, O/N Tent Camping
Day 11: Trek from Dhaulagiri Base Camp to Hidden Valley, 7/10hrs walk, elevation: 5140m via French Pass 5360m, O/N Tent Camping
Day 12: Attempt to climb Thapa peak summit, 6012m, from Hidden Valley via Thapa Pass 5200m, and summit to Thapa Peak Basecamp 5150m, 8/10hrs walk O/N tent Camping
This is according to the weather, we have to focus the weather forecast when we are there.
Day 13: Climbing, from Basecamp to Thapa Peak summit ascent 6012m if good weather, summit to Thapa Base camp, O/N Tent camping
Day 14: Trek from Basecamp to Yak Kharka below Batase hill, 4hrs walk, Elevation: 4200m, O/N Tent camping,
Day 15: Trek from Yak Kharka to Marpha village, 3/4hrs walk, elevation: 2650m, O/N Guest house
Day 16: Marpha to Pokhara by bus or Jeep, 8/9hrs drive, O/N Hotel with BB
Day 17: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus or private vehicle, O/N same hotel with BB
Day 18: half day rest for souvenir and transfer to the International Airport of final departure,
more Details Itinerary will be provided on inquiry.
• Transportation as per mentioned in the program traveling by local bus/tourist bus or private as reserve vehicles, the functioning of the importance of group size Kathmandu-Pokhara-Marpha-Pokhara- Kathmandu,
• full board food during trekking, tent kitchen equipment, Staffs, climbing guide, (except the beverage)
• An English speaking guide
• Porter for transport luggage and tents
• Annapurna Conservation Area fee and peak permit (ACAP), TIMS,
• One night hotel in Pokhara and 2 night hotel in Kathmandu
• Nepali staff insurance
• Marpha-pokhara bus fare or jeep
• Pokhara-KTM tourist bus fare/
• all the Camping food, ground climbing equipment, like rope, snow bare, which are needed, tents,
• Government and service tax,
• Lunch and dinners in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Any expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as road block or weather due to natural climates and accidents and unforeseen events. Etc.
• Personal insurance (medical / repatriation of the participants)
• Single room
• Personal trekking equipment (sleeping bags and climbing equipment’s etc)
• tips for trekking staff and summit bonus.
• Drinking water, alcohol, hot shower some of the days for during a lodge,
• Visa fee if expire the date, and high rescue Helicopter if need,
Furthermore, if you need help to manage plans for this peak climbing, kindly keep in touch with Himalayanrandonner, we will support you.
Upcoming Trip Departure
Guaranteed - Trip is Guaranteed to run
Available - Trip is available to run if minimum group size is filled
Limited - Only few space available
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Avability||Book|